Arkansas Teachers of the Year are working with Arkansas PBS (AETN) to help share programming during our AMI days. To find the channel, look for your local PBS station, not the national channel. It's available on ARKANSAS PBS. There is a list for providers and corresponding channels on the ArkansasPBS website. If they dont have cable, an antennae should pick it up. It may take some fiddling with. Otherwise, its posted on https://www.myarkansaspbs.org/ArkansasAMI/k-2 after 4 pm each day.
The daily schedule beginning weekdays at 8 a.m. will be divided into the following programming blocks:
- 8-9:30 a.m.: Grades Pre-K-2
- 9:30-11 a.m.: Grades 3-5
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m.: Grades 6-8
Viewers statewide can tune in to the following channels, depending on their location, over the air using an indoor or outdoor antenna:
- Northwest Arkansas – KAFT, channel 13.
- North Central Arkansas – KEMV, channel 6.
- Northeast Arkansas – KTEJ, channel 19.
- Central Arkansas – KETS, channel 2.
- Southwest Arkansas – KETG, channel 9.
- Southeast Arkansas – KETZ, channel 12.
Arkansas PBS is also available through select cable and satellite providers. More information about how to watch can be found at myarkansaspbs.org/channelinformation.